Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
268 Posts
> ...have an urgent "D" episode on the > White House lawn...Hee hee! This image cracks me up. Thanks for the smile. I can just see us. Not sure it would be the appropriate venue though. Then what DOES keep us from getting help?I never experienced Lotronex. Don't know if it would work for me. I won't take antidepressants because I've had such bad experiences with them in the past. (Rictus is not an OK substitute for depression OR D!) I can only think of one thing my guvmint could do for me as an IBS person: It could support telecommuting better. When I work at home, my symptoms diminish greatly. Any symptoms I do have are easier to live with. I am free to arrange my day around my physical capabilities, which leads to much more regular trips to the gym, which is another thing that greatly improves my health. And I am much more productive!Not sure who I should poop on to get this, but I'm loaded and ready when we figure that out...

· Registered
268 Posts
> ...have an urgent "D" episode on the > White House lawn...Hee hee! This image cracks me up. Thanks for the smile. I can just see us. Not sure it would be the appropriate venue though. Then what DOES keep us from getting help?I never experienced Lotronex. Don't know if it would work for me. I won't take antidepressants because I've had such bad experiences with them in the past. (Rictus is not an OK substitute for depression OR D!) I can only think of one thing my guvmint could do for me as an IBS person: It could support telecommuting better. When I work at home, my symptoms diminish greatly. Any symptoms I do have are easier to live with. I am free to arrange my day around my physical capabilities, which leads to much more regular trips to the gym, which is another thing that greatly improves my health. And I am much more productive!Not sure who I should poop on to get this, but I'm loaded and ready when we figure that out...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.