Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,162 Posts
Taffy, hi! Yes, every little bit helps even if it is a small, local market station. I was just sitting here wodering what it takes to get notice for IBS. Not to be flip, but look at post-partum psychosis in the past couple of months. It took tragedies in Chicago & the one in Houston to bring this disorder to the public's attention. What do we IBSer's have to do - murder GI docs, have an urgent "D" episode on the White House lawn, get Britney Spears to say she has IBS?Just a quick little rant w/ my morning coffee

· Registered
1,162 Posts
Taffy, hi! Yes, every little bit helps even if it is a small, local market station. I was just sitting here wodering what it takes to get notice for IBS. Not to be flip, but look at post-partum psychosis in the past couple of months. It took tragedies in Chicago & the one in Houston to bring this disorder to the public's attention. What do we IBSer's have to do - murder GI docs, have an urgent "D" episode on the White House lawn, get Britney Spears to say she has IBS?Just a quick little rant w/ my morning coffee

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.