Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new here - only registered today. Can you give me some advice please?Im in the process of being diagnosed (i think!)as ive been to the Dr and he has done a few blood tests and a stool test, and has now referred me to a Specilaist private Dr. Ill be going there next week. Thing is, I dont know what is wrong with me! do i have IBS? or IBD? My Dr has told me very little and im confused and scared! Basically it started "out of the blue" about 6 months ago when i started to get upset tummy before my periods, very few weeks. Then it got more frequent, and now sometimes I get it everyday! It really hurts and makes me feel awful and im doubled-over with pain in my tummy. Sometimes my tummy makes noises too. The pain is quite high in my tummy, a few inches beneath my chest. Ive been spending most days in the loo with upset tummy and in pain over christmas! I feel that no-one at home understands how much pain im in!Ive not been diagnosed my my Dr in any way and have no idea what he thinks is wrong with me. Does this sound like IBS? or IBD?Ive read about horrid stuff like Crohns Disease and now im scared. Am i right in thinking that you get fevers and bleeding with Crohns? - I dont think i I have either of those symptoms.Can anyone advise me please? Thanks a lot. x --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.