Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I began having abdominal pain about three months ago. It was a sharp pain on the left side of my waist. I went for an abdominal ultrasound, which did not show anything. The pain seemed to go away for a while, but now it is back. I had a pretty bad attack about three weeks ago, which included sharp back pain, as well as pressure/pain on the side of my waist. Since then my symptoms have improved somewhat, but I am havinga lot of pressure/bloating in my midsection. It feels like somebody is pressing down on my stomach area. Are these symptoms typical of ibs? I cannot really relate my symptoms to food... I do not have kidney/bladder problems, or ovarian cysts.My doctor thinks I may have ibs -- she gave me muscle relaxants which work for pain, but not the bloating.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi,Let me tell you my story. Very simmilar to yours. It all started about 7 years ago, I had the same felling that you had, bloated, Diarea etc... everytime i was eating I had to find a bathroom within the next 5 min after eating. It was just awfull. I did all the test and everything was normal. One day (2 years ago) I decided to visit anther doctor at the local clinic. He offered me to do the IGG Food Scan 92. It is bassicaly a blood test. 2 weeks later I got the results. He told me I was intolerant to Milk (Not the lactose but the actual milk protein) Eggs, Soya (very little) and almonds. I was very supprise. The next day I started my diet with the help of a nutritionist (To be honnest with you I saw him once, I figured my diet myself by lookiing on the internet.) I took about 3 to 4 weeks to see the difference (your body needs to elimiate what you have in the blood). I can say that this doctor probably saved my life. I am 28 years old, lost 40 pounds am able to eat pretty much everything I want (I watch for milk, eggs, soya etc) And I feel great. Do a reasearch on the net for IGG Food scan. I hope this will help you All!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
One more thing... If you have IGG intolerance the attack is usual bettween 24hrs to 7 days after you have taken the food. It is very hard to track what food does what. IGG test will help you find it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.