Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok, ive been having this problem for about 4-5 months, I dont know if its IBS or something eles.lemme list what I have: My lower stomach (lower abs) hurts all the time or feels like I have pressure 24/7 it never goes away and never gets better.Whenever I eat it gets worse, and my stomach starts makeing noises and feels like I have to use the bathroom after I eat in about 10-20 mins.Sometimes I have trouble useing the restroom, it all depends if I eat alot or not, If I dont eat alot of food its really hard to use the restroom, If I do eat alot its really easy to use the bathroom. My stools are soft an sumtimes hard, (pellets). I never feel hungry at times, and it feels like my muscles arent tighting in the rectum, feels like they are allways loose. Ive also noticed that I have an odor smell (notice from other people around me) I cant smell it but I know for sure other people around me can. Ive have stool test done, have had xrays, colonoscopy, ive been on 3 diffrent midications, and on my way for another 2 more, I have a CT scan comeing soon also. I dont know how this came up, I just remember I started having like gasy feeling in my stomach. This is ruining my life, and I just feel like I need to get better soon.I dont go anywhere cause of the smell, I dropped outta school all because of this. I just really need to figure out away to get better n rid of this oder. PLEASE HELP
Also, it feels like I didnt wipe good enough and just feels like im sweating or something. I dont know whats wrong.people around me can even smell my odor

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Sounds like what a lot of IBSers complain of.The colon gets more active after meals. Bigger meals is more activity and you seem to get symptoms from that, which is common.Have you tried pepto bismol for the odor. It will absorb some of the odor in the gases. Some people find a low sulfur diet works, so limit protein portions to like 2-3 ounces per meal and veggies with a lot of odor like onions and garlic.

·
Registered
3 Posts
No I havent tried that,but wont that make me use the bathroom more? This odor wont ever go away and I really dont understand why I have it or why it wont go away. I wanna know if this odor will ever go away? and its an odor that is allways there, its not from "farting" its just there.I dont know how to explain it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.