Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does IBS have different patterns of recurrence? Or does IBS sufferers have symptoms basically all year around. I am fine with no symptoms at all about 10 months out of the year, and then I get some of the IBS symptoms for 2 weeks to sometimes up to 2 months in the year. This happens for me every year for the past few years. I also seem to get it around the same time of the year. My symptoms are mainly stomach pain, gas, alittle constipation, alittle D, and just feel like I am being poisoned from the inside out, a feeling I have a hard time explaining. Just feels sick and lousy. Its just the pattern of recurrence that makes me wonder. Can someone give me there thoughts or experiences if similar? Does IBS work this way for some?

·
Registered
515 Posts
it's different for everyone i think..some have symptoms/attacks every day..some once or twice a week.. i had been in a 'remission' for over a year and the past few weeks i've had attacks and pain.. kinda sounds like yours is seasonal..

·
Banned
5,767 Posts
there are a lot of IBS's and some may be related to allergy - if yours occurs allergy it may be this rather than IBS.tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts