Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a stomach ache yesterday after eating too much. In addition to lower left abdominal pain right under belly button area, my skin itched so badly. I went to sleep and in the morning put an ice pack on it and it stopped. I have diarrhea and upper and lower cramps like I usually do but I never felt this itching before and it's starting again as my stomach is irritated again. Just having some chamomile and ginger tea. Has anyone had this itching? There is no visible rash, it just itches where it hurts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a stomach ache yesterday after eating too much. In addition to lower left abdominal pain right under belly button area, my skin itched so badly. I went to sleep and in the morning put an ice pack on it and it stopped. I have diarrhea and upper and lower cramps like I usually do but I never felt this itching before and it's starting again as my stomach is irritated again. Just having some chamomile and ginger tea. Has anyone had this itching? There is no visible rash, it just itches where it hurts.
I have those rashes. They can be terrible. I didnt realize they could be connected to IBS. In July 2022 I went to dermatologist and he ordered me a very expensive clindamycin phosphate..It was miserable because it was also was on legs and arms. This stops it. Occassionally rash strts all over again. When you try to send a picture of the rash it hardly shoows up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts