Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Volunteers needed for IBS ResearchI am a student at Cal State Hayward University to research into the possible cause of IBS.IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a common gastronomical disorder that there isn't a known cause nor a cure.I need volunteers for interviews from the following categories of people: IBS sufferers Non-IBS sufferers who have experience a traumatic event or chronic acute stress If you would be interested in volunteering for an interview for research please contact me either by responding to this request or by email. If you are not sure I can send you the list of questions I intend to ask so that you can decide. Your confidentiality will be secure. The answering of any question is strictly up to you. Please be ensured that this is an educational study and it is for the benefit of the IBS sufferer and the medical community who treats IBS sufferers. I am an IBS sufferer myself and will respect your privacy and sensitivity. I would like to make sure my volunteers are completely comfortable with this experience. Interviews can be by phone (at my expense) or in person or by email. Thank you ngonzales###horizon.csuhayward.edu

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.