Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure glad i found this i cant believe how many people are suffering from this i was diagnosed with ibs about a couple of months ago after they thought it might be my gallbladder which was removed last year i have all the symptons of ibs constipation/diarrea bloating lots of gas im on a bland diet which helps alot and also take metamucil everyday im wondering if anybody ever experiences pressure in your upper chest on the right side sometimes so painful that my upper back hurts and the only way i can releave it is by throwing up i dont know if its just heartburn or what buti seem to get it at least twice a week.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Welcome to the board! The amount of support to be found here is absolutely amazing.Regarding the chest pains / pressure - not sure. I do experience some chest pains, but I usually chalk it off to gas. Might want to check with your doctor on that one.Welcome aboard and good luck!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome!!!You will get loads of advice at this board.I usually get indigestion, and when I get that, I get a back pain, instead of the burning sensation in the front of my chest.Hopefully, someone out there will give you advice.Good Luck
------------------Love, peace and many groovies...Kerry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.