Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, hope you are doing well,

I wanted to know, any of you feel some weird annoying pain sometimes in left side of you colons?

it's like once a week, but really annoying, not very painful usually, but sometimes it is so much i have to lie down.

and also do you also feel bloated right after you eat? specially with drinking water and more if it is cold!
rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi , No pain but I experience bloating . Sometimes I feel bloated immediately after a meal . But on most days my stomach stays flat till about evening and post that a gradual bloat starts which becomes full fledged bloat by night.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi , No pain but I experience bloating . Sometimes I feel bloated immediately after a meal . But on most days my stomach stays flat till about evening and post that a gradual bloat starts which becomes full fledged bloat by night.
tnx for your reply,

yeah the bloating is so annoying, i usually feel the bloating in the left side and back, although all the doctors said there's nothing there, but i feel it mostly in my back!

what i figured is that, it usually will go away in one hour or so after the eating is done, so I'll make every possible noise in the office in that one hour so they can't hear anything :)))

also i wonder, do you also have this kind of bloating that sounds like water being emptied from a bottle that is upside down? i also can feel each move.

·
Registered
179 Posts
"also i wonder, do you also have this kind of bloating that sounds like water being emptied from a bottle that is upside down?"

->->-> Yes , I just made a post about it yesterday on the IBS D forum, i describe it as " water bubbles" . I sometimes feel the bubbles in my back .

I keep trying to figure out why the GI tract behaves like this after a meal but I'm at my its end. Even on days when I am not stressed at all , I still experience all these symptoms. I cant find a pattern for the symptoms.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"also i wonder, do you also have this kind of bloating that sounds like water being emptied from a bottle that is upside down?"

->->-> Yes , I just made a post about it yesterday on the IBS D forum, i describe it as " water bubbles" . I sometimes feel the bubbles in my back .

I keep trying to figure out why the GI tract behaves like this after a meal but I'm at my its end. Even on days when I am not stressed at all , I still experience all these symptoms. I cant find a pattern for the symptoms.
yes, same, i'm tired of trying to figure it out, i tested for everything, they said i'm healthy, i think doctors are afraid to admit they don't know!

i believe if this was a global phenomenon like covid, they would have figured it out in a year, but it is not worth producing a medicine for it cz not many people need it!

i hope they figure it out though! hopes up:)

·
Registered
657 Posts
I get what I would call a tightness on my left side. It kind of feels bloated by not like regular gas bloating. Feels like something is pulling on my intestines on the left side. I seem to remember asking my doctor and he said there is a big bend in the intestines there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts