Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My doc said that I might have IBS if my stomach cramps comes every once in awhile. Just recently my right testicle hurt...and i'm peeing a lot. Sorry to be sooooo graphic.
can IBS do this to you?

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Rye, your symptoms suggest you keep working with your doctor.have you had tests done?

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Rye, your symptoms suggest you keep working with your doctor.have you had tests done?

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Rye, find another doctor right away. There are no signs of inflammation (okay microscopic, but thats very technical) such as in Inflammatory Bowel disease.How did he know you had inflammation if he didn't do tests. If you do have inflammation, all the more reasons for tests.You need to find a good gi doctor who will listen to you and explain stuff to you and do the right testing.Did he give you antibiotics for a urinary infection though? In that case you should be taking the antibiotics if you have a valid diagnosed infection of some sort.If he is giving you antibiotics for IBS, I would strongly question this.I think you should find a new doctor and its hardfor anyone to say much here without more information your symptoms and history.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Rye, find another doctor right away. There are no signs of inflammation (okay microscopic, but thats very technical) such as in Inflammatory Bowel disease.How did he know you had inflammation if he didn't do tests. If you do have inflammation, all the more reasons for tests.You need to find a good gi doctor who will listen to you and explain stuff to you and do the right testing.Did he give you antibiotics for a urinary infection though? In that case you should be taking the antibiotics if you have a valid diagnosed infection of some sort.If he is giving you antibiotics for IBS, I would strongly question this.I think you should find a new doctor and its hardfor anyone to say much here without more information your symptoms and history.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well..i have no history other than allergies...eversince i had the stomach problem a couple of months ago, it seems like i'm always feelilng "sick"...the reason why i'm not taking the antibiotics is because the doc doesn't know what it is..... i mean..docs have to "give prescriptions" to make them feel like they did something.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well..i have no history other than allergies...eversince i had the stomach problem a couple of months ago, it seems like i'm always feelilng "sick"...the reason why i'm not taking the antibiotics is because the doc doesn't know what it is..... i mean..docs have to "give prescriptions" to make them feel like they did something.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Rye, I just read on your other thread you have weight loss another red flag.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Rye, I just read on your other thread you have weight loss another red flag.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.