Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Ive always had constipation constally as far as I could remeber. I don't have time to read all the posts, but is this a symtom? It drives me crazy! Its so uncomfortable the cramping. And even after I have bowell movement, it seems to be still there. I am a male 24. I can eat fiber pills, that works somewhat, but makes me so gassy. I am so imbearsed to speak with someone. Also, I can go up to week with out a bowell movement too, or just days. That is a symtom I read.Nobe

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
not to mention, I must put my legs together to get the cramping to stop for a sec, and it comes back, its weird...like its there and then not for a sec. and then just comes back again. I put my legs over one another and squeeze. If this has nothing to do w/ibs i am sorry it just sounded like it...and then I dont have enough money to get any tests done either. Pelase do not mention tests.Nobe

· Registered
23,788 Posts
Nobeac, have you been diagnosed with IBS by a doctor?Also you might want to look at the consipation forum for people with consipation IBS.Use the drop down menu at the bottom and you will see it.

· Registered
1,478 Posts
I know you don't want to hear it but you really shouldn't be self diagnosing. Yes, constipation certain;ly is a symptom of IBS, a very common one. But it could also be something else. in order to get the right treatment, you need to know what is the cause.I do agree with eric that you should check out the constipation forum - you might get a lot of info there.as for the lack of posts, sometimes that happens. your first posts happened to be on a Sunday night and many people like me don't read the board much on weekends. Also, the more specific your subject is, the more luck you'll probably have. as for the thread with 898 posts, well that's been around longer than I have and that's over 2 years
good luck. hope you find soime answers soon. and remember, this board is one place you don't have to be at all embarassed about asking your questions! nancy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.