Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I dont really have a question...i just wanted to share my experience last night with folks who can relate. I do have IBS but I dont have regular attacks - i can go a year without having one. Last night out of no where i had a 7 hour attack (the constant cramping, sweating, chills, and finally back and forth to the bathroom). I passed out briefly, per usual, but this time the pain was so intense i could barely talk or move for hours. It was worse than giving birth. Today, i still have a little cramping (nothing like last night) and have the after pain in my back and stomach. My attacks always occur after i've been particularly stressed...which it seems like i always am now. The greasy pizza i had last night probably triggered it. Anyways, i'd be interested in hearing anyone else's stories. Also, what if any, pills do you take to relieve the pain. Librax seem to help me the most.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.