Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i am having a HidaScan done 6-6 I am nervous as to what they will find and what is next, my triglycerides are out of wack as well as my liver function tests (i am a non drinker too)they have been getting worse with each blood draw x6 I have urq pain kinda like needle stabs and pressure beneath my lower ribs like there isn't enough room in there for me. I also have something else I didn't see any mention of in the boards so I thought I would ask you all about it , it is rectal spasms, they sometimes last over an hour, I haven't noticed a difference with c or d but I am usually a d. when I tell the Dr. they look at me as if I am speaking a forigen language. Any info you all might have to pass on and advice will be very much apperciated, well thanks for listening to my problems take care all MichelleB

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Michelle,My liver fuction tests are always out of whack too, and I am also IBS-D/C like you, I wonder if there is a relation?Cant really give you any advice just wanted to let you know your not alone

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks , it is late here and I am a wreck dr,called and said everything looks even worse with 2 additions boaderline sugar and I have h pylori , maybe that is the root of my problem I hope so ...thank you for responding MichelleB
quote:Originally posted by Green eyes:Michelle,My liver fuction tests are always out of whack too, and I am also IBS-D/C like you, I wonder if there is a relation?Cant really give you any advice just wanted to let you know your not alone

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.