Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a real bad bout with my IBS. I was happy to read the past postings most people don't understand what I go through they think the pain is in my head. I was on the toilet from 2
o to 6:30 without getting off I don't go to the bathroom just mucus. I hear a lot of noise in my intestines and the pain is like when I had my children, I know when the pain is concentrated in my pelvis area I will soon be relieved and have D. Which I am glad to have at that point. I try to stay on a strict diet of lots of fiber, salad,vegies and Citracil. Most of the time it works. I was wondering if anyone else had these symptoms?

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
Fiber made me feel a lot worse and I used to not be able to eat salad at all without getting sick. I think the fiber and all the veggies you eat are giving you gas and making you tummy rumble. Stop those things and go with the caltrate plus calcium in the purple and white box. Take one with each meal and see if you don't feel better the first day. Let me know if you have questions. Email me if you like.LindaLNAPE###AOL.COM

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yeah I agree oddly enough with IBS the foods that are the healthiest are not always the best for our intestinal tract. Try cooked vegetable and pretty mild ones like spinach carrots etc and fruits like applesauce, poached pears, until things are under control------------------��-whereever you go there you are

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.