Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have alot of gas gurgling stomach and flatulence this is really getting me down and takeing over my life does anyone else suffer with this please and have they found any solutions.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have recently removed all Seed Oils from my diet since reading and watching several articles about how toxic and unnatural they are.
I also eat a primarily carnivore diet since I digest red meat really well.

I was at Whole Foods today and just started looking at everything as I walked by, bread has seed oils, all the hot food items have canola oil, it is in about everything.

Try cooking basic meals that don't have any additives like meat and vegies that are steamed with maybe a little olive oil and sea salt.

This is the best thing I have done in my 40+ years of suffering.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Do you have any other symptoms besides bloating and gas? I have issues with bloating and gas but I’ve found it’s related to my constipation. The gas gets worse the longer I’m constipated and gets better with a bm. Diet Can also be a major trigger. Dairy bloats me, don’t know if you consume dairy but it’s common trigger.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Do you have any other symptoms besides bloating and gas? I have issues with bloating and gas but I’ve found it’s related to my constipation. The gas gets worse the longer I’m constipated and gets better with a bm. Diet Can also be a major trigger. Dairy bloats me, don’t know if you consume dairy but it’s common trigger.
When I started to having my mother take me to doctors for this issue at age 10, I am 48 now, they had me try all the common things like quit all dairy, take charcoal pills etc.

I have been on so many diets in my life and none of them have helped.

The biggest triggers for me are greasy foods or really fatty foods.

And it is not always all fried foods, I can have an greasy hamburger and be fine but the fries will mess me up.

One of the worst is potato chips, if I eat too many, which isn't all that much, I will get terrible cramps and gas. Also when chips mess me up the pain and upset can last for a week or more. It is as though it completely rocks my got flora.

My biggest complaint is that I cannot put my finger on anything, no matter what I eat I have gas at some level.

I have decent bowel movements but it can get backed up or be too loose.

Primarily I am sick of all the gas seemingly, NO MATTER WHAT!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sunstar,
Have you tried goat milk and cheese, it does not have the casein a1 that gives many people problems?
It is an acquired taste but I have gotten used to it and enjoy it for the most part now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts