Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 22 Posts

· Registered
222 Posts
Todd:May want to consider a Gastrenterologist, who specializes in IBS - IBS Specialist.Find in yellow pages or google. Constant D, strong indication your system is infected or inflamed.General Practioners are typically worthless, 2 prescribed me with medication for depression. Before the Gas Doc determined I had H-Pylori( in my blood stream- bad stuff.Most Gas docs add no value, where IBS is concerned. Need a specialist!!!!Resolved my problems with supplements:Acidophilus/Aloe Vera Gel/Slippery Elm bark-Mega Doses initially(2/3 times daily recommended amount)I was desperate - a walking zombie.Hope this helps.Bill
1 - 1 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.