Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i posted about this aw hile back but ive been gone a whil and now i cant find the discussion. sorry to those who posted but alreday but i was asking if anyone has tried this product and if it works? seem that if its advertised here it should have some cred at least, but seems a bit too good to be true really....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been using Ibsacol for almost a year now. I was desperate to try anything and saw it on the bulletin board. At first in the first few days it didnt do anything. But after about 3 days I got a slight improvement. After 3 weeks my symptoms had completey disappeared. I havent posted on the bulletin board for a while. I was cured and the last thing I wanted to do was to visit the board and remind myself of not barely being able to go out of the house. I made some posts about this late last year but under a differnt login name. I tried to use this membership again but I think I hadnt been on since they changed the system. But last night I thought I should tell people about my use of Ibsacol as it was word of mouth off this board that I bought the produt. So thanks to whoever told me about Ibsacol.I wasnt sure about Ibsacol credibility until I tried it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.