Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
My name is Barry LeVan and like yourself , I have ibs-d and I know what you are going through. You can read my personal story with ibs-d and how I dealt with it in the 2002 November issue of Life Extension Magazine at**Content edited by Moderator for TOS violation.** I would like to share with you a way to manage ibs symptoms called regimint. **Content edited by moderator for TOS violation** I have been taking it for the past ten years along with thousands of other ibs sufferers with great success. **Content edited by Moderator for TOS violation** Regimint is not a new product. It has been in the market place for over 10 years and is used primarily by medical professionals, gasenterologist, registered dietitions, naturopaths and not-for profit organizations like Life Extension Foundation. Regimint is an herbal product as well as a pharmaceutical product in the way it is made and how it works. Regimint contains .2ml of peppermint oil and .2ml of caraway oil in an enteric-coated capsule.If you have tried a similar product and did not get any results or the product created discomfort for you please try this product. All products are not the same. The biggest problems that I see with similar products are the following... Their is not enough active ingredients per capsule to make a difference and the enteric-coating breaks down prematurely creating acid-reflux or discomfort. Regimint has the most active ingredient per capsule in this type of product and each capsule has a pharmaceutical grade enteric-coating for its delivery system which enables the product to target the right area of the colon for total effectiveness. The fixed combination of peppermint and caraway oil in regimint is supported by German Kommission E, Germany's version of the FDA, by several clinical studies that show an overall effective rate of 95% for patients with ibs and it is recognized by the Canadian Society of Intestinal Research. **Content edited by Moderator for TOS violation.**Barry**Barry please refer to the TOS for any further information. Repeated violations could result in your banning from this community.If you have a site selling this product you may list it only in the Websites & Services Forum.Thank you for your cooperation.The Moderator Team**

·
Registered
307 Posts
My name is Barry LeVan and like yourself , I have ibs-d and I know what you are going through. You can read my personal story with ibs-d and how I dealt with it in the 2002 November issue of Life Extension Magazine atMy link I would like to share with you a proven novel way that I developed thru Cutting-Edge Herbal Products to manage ibs symptoms called regimint.I have been taking it for the past ten years along with thousands of other ibs sufferers with great success. I would like to help you and increase product awareness by giving a free sample of regimint , 60 capsules, to you. Their are no fees, shipping, or enrollment ....It's free for you to try. All I ask is for some feedback on how the product worked for you in a questionnaire that will be provided and for you to share your experience with your friends or acquaintances with ibs about regimint. Regimint is not a new product. It has been in the market place for over 10 years and is used primarily by medical professionals, gasenterologist, registered dietitions, naturopaths and not-for profit organizations like Life Extension Foundation. Regimint is an herbal product as well as a pharmaceutical product in the way it is made and how it works. Regimint contains .2ml of peppermint oil and .2ml of caraway oil in an enteric-coated capsule.If you have tried a similar product and did not get any results or the product created discomfort for you please try this product. All products are not the same. The biggest problems that I see with similar products are the following... Their is not enough active ingredients per capsule to make a difference and the enteric-coating breaks down prematurely creating acid-reflux or discomfort. Regimint has the most active ingredient per capsule in this type of product and each capsule has a pharmaceutical grade enteric-coating for its delivery system which enables the product to target the right area of the colon for total effectiveness. The fixed combination of peppermint and caraway oil in regimint is supported by German Kommission E, Germany's version of the FDA, by several clinical studies that show an overall effective rate of 95% for patients with ibs and it is recognized by the Canadian Society of Intestinal Research. To get your free sample of regimint you must reside in the United States, be 18 years of age, diagnosed for ibs, a first-time user of regimint and limit one per household. Their is a limited number of samples. To get a sample of regimint send your name,address toEmail me and allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.Thank you for your time and I hope I can help.Barry
This helps IBS-D?

·
Registered
6 Posts
This helps IBS-D?
Yes, when you have ibd-d your colon is hyper and over sensitive which can cause diarrhea and spasms. The fixed combination of peppermint and caraway oil has the properties to relax the smooth muscles inside the colon so that your colon function can return back to normal. The enteric-coating is needed because it is the tageting system to get the fixed combination to the right area of the colon. If you lived in Germany the protocol for ibs is this type of product and on-line you can find several clinical studies that show how really effective it can be. Regimint is a protocol for ibs in the Disease Prevention and Treatment 4th edition, The Delano Report writes "Regimint a Superior Supplement For IBS" in the report called Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Try the simplest treatments first.**Content edited by Moderator for TOS violation.** The Arizona Green Valley News and Sun write about ibs and regimint in their health columnand the fixed combination in regimint is recognized by the German Commission E, the world's leading authority on herbal remedies, and is documented by clinical studies that show an overall effective rate of 95% for patients with ibs.**Barry please review the TOS. You are in danger of losing your membership here for repeated offenses. Thank you for your cooperation.The Moderator Team.**

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.