Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well they are all gone! yeah!!!!!! and i'm going to get cheek out in september again! anyways i got some important news about women having IBS during your period,as you all know i get IBS during my period because my uterus is pushing back on my intestine,so the doctor told me there is a operation were the can fix back your uterus that it won't push on my intestine and give me IBS, because the doctor knows for me its a big part on my IBS is my uterus, so for my freinds that are women on here maybe go cheek if you uterus is deform like mind,just tough i would let people know!!!!

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Oh Yeah!!!!
Oh Yeah!!!!She's got no
cells!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!And thanks for the IBS/Uterus info too.BQ

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Oh Yeah!!!!
Oh Yeah!!!!She's got no
cells!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!And thanks for the IBS/Uterus info too.BQ

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey thanks guys! em.london you sould go cheek out what i said because you seem to have the same probleme as me with your period,you can always email me and i tell you more!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey thanks guys! em.london you sould go cheek out what i said because you seem to have the same probleme as me with your period,you can always email me and i tell you more!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
That's great about your cervix! No bad cells!!
Is there a name for this thing with the uterus you mentioned? I would really like to hear more about it...maybe you can post it here or in the women's forum? Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
That's great about your cervix! No bad cells!!
Is there a name for this thing with the uterus you mentioned? I would really like to hear more about it...maybe you can post it here or in the women's forum? Thanks!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.