Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My problem for the last six months has been bloating - I have tried to eliminate foods etc and it never seems to make any difference - I am constantly bloated after eating. I am even mildly bloated during the night and when I wake up. There is just nolet up to the symptoms.History: I have endometriosis and adhesions. Just had a surgery last month which removed some endo and adhesions. I thought this might have something to do with my bloating but doctor says no to the bloating high up in stomach area. I also recently had a kidney stone removed.Tests performed: colonoscopy, endoscopy, upper Gi Series, abdominal ultrasounds. All clear. Please, what is causing this? Why is it after every meal, no matter how small, I bloat? I really can't take this anymore.What books or programs can I look into? Are there any programs that are covered by insurance? What tests am I missing that may help explain this?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.