Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back, I feel horrible, I've been on Lexapro since about July and have been really good I only had (D) 2 times from May-Dec. Now it's Jan and I've had it 2 times already, twice this week. I really thought I had put this all behind me. I was feeling the (D) coming on at work, I just told my co-worker I had horrible stomach pains, her husband has IBS so she understands then she told me go take my lunch and go relax in the car take a nap or something. I said ok and decided to run home and go to the bathroom, I drove the 20 mins or so on my lunch hour, and finally get home, I thought I was gonna die, I just could not stop going, I know it's gross but it got to the point where nothing was even coming out anymore I guess it was just contractions. I ended up calling work telling them I wasn't coming back after lunch. I had just planned on running home going the bathroom, taking an Immodium and Xanex and going back to work.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.