Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a year of a half of no work, i have felt my best in ages, so i got a new job today and should hopefully be starting on monday. full time. hope working will take my minds of things and might actaully help. im doing a job where i can out and about so hopefully that will help also

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Congradulations!!! I hope it goes well for you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
WOW!I'm hoping my recovery will allow me to go back to work soon. I've been off for seven months and probably have a couple to go.

·
Registered
36 Posts
how do u deal with a physician assistant that tells you she doesnt feel comfortable extending your medical leave?i have been out only 3 weeks and am not receiving pay or disability or anything for that matter....she had the nerve to tell me that people with IBS are not out that long!!! i was soooo frustrated, i thought...how does she know..is she a GI expert??? not all of us are the same and what contributes to ones triggers is not the same for the next person along with how long someone is out of work as well!!! can anyone relate to what ia m saying? any advice or suggestsions with being out of work and money per say, would be greatly appreciated!!i am so glad to have found this group!! thanks to everyone!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts