Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

I'm having a hard time lately, getting desperate.

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  annie7 
hi

so sorry you're having probems again. i see by your profile that you have IBS-A. could it be that you're having problems with D now because your body has shifted from having ibs-c to ibs-a?

it sounds like you also have problems with pelvic floor dysfunction. did the pelvic floor therapy you had help at all? did your gastro doc test your muscles to see if they were too strong or too weak? what did she say about it all?

also, you mentioned in one of your other posts that you have cerebral palsy. i know that can cause constipation.

i wish i had some suggestions for you but i really don't know what else to say other than what i've already said in your other posts. im sorry i can't be of more help. can you call your gastro doc and ask her for advice? hopefully someone else on here can help.

hope things get better for you soon. take care.

yes, it could be overflow D from being backed up. if it is, hopefully it will stop soon.

that's good the the pelvic floor PT helped.

and yes, do call your doc back again if the lower dose of milk of mag doesn't work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.