Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm a 21 yr. old female, i've been diagnosed with IBS for about 8 years now. Everyday my life is a struggle. And I feel like there is noone else out there who feels as bad as I always do. Day to day I have to take Immodium AD... and I have overwhelming stomach cramps. I mean it affects my daily life in such a tremendous way! I've tried special diets, everything to no answers.... I guess I'm just looking for support to know that I am not alone with this problem.......

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, i'm a 27 yr old male, and i've had ibs for about 5 years. i know exactly how you feel!! everyday is a struggle for as well. mornings are always the worst...and i can't get any answers from my doctor either. i can't even identify which foods put me down. my social life sucks cause i don't want to leave the house most of the time. thank the lord i have an understanding boss too. anyway..you're not alone!! and this problem sux sooooo bad!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Cadence, welcome and you are definetly not alone here. It's amazing what some of the people here are going through. The support you will receive is enormous. I actually feel good most of the time now because I know that even though the doctors appear to have no clue, I have gotten answers here. I will you weel and hope you find the answers you need.dwn2erth, you're new too!! Welcome!!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hi Cadence and welcome. You are certainly not alone. I'm sure you will find something which may help you on this board. I've had IBS for about 19yrs and I've learnt more from this support group than from any of the doctors I have seen. Some days are just awful and others I feel fine - I'm still trying to figure it all out!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts