Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
well chris the way i found out that i had ibs was mainly seeing 90 % of my day was using the bathroom its a very tuff situation to handle and i am sure everyone can agree with that the best thing i can tell you is to change your diet for a whole week and then go back to what you usually eat and see if any of it bothers you. Two things that bother me are soda and salad they never agreed with me. when i get abdominal pain i usually take a nice hot bath and it works for me. with your constipation you may want to try fiber therapy lke a big glass of metamucil before bed. Is there something thats been bothering you lately because stress can make you have an upset stomache. another thing that can help your constipation you can try is chugging a big glass of pickle juice and have coffee or tea following that. its a crazy thing but when i dont get full evacuation i usually do that and it clears me up. make sure you read as many of these posts as possible without this site i would be clueless on the matter its been a really big help to me. good luck i hope you feel better.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.