Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, I'm new, My name is Chris. Let me start by telling everyone my story, my background. I have not yet been diagnosed with IBS, but I am leaning towards it. For the past month or so, I have been having dull stomach pains (sometimes even very painful late at night or early in the morning), on/off constipation and diarrhea, and just an overall sluggish feeling about my abdomen. I went to the hospital about a month ago, and they performed a Normal X-Ray, and said I was constipated, so they told me to take Milk of Magnesia, so I did. I also ate healthy, and managed to feel better for about a week. THEN, the stomach pains came back along with more on/off C & D. 2 days ago, I went back to the E.R., and they Did Blood Work, Urin Sample, and ANOTHER normal X-Ray... Said I was constipated, but this time told me to drink a bottle of Magnesium Citrate, Take ColAce Daily, and gave me Hyocyamine 0.125 MG to take whenever needed for pain. I just took the Magnesium Citrate TODAY at 3 P.M., It is now 1:12 A.M. and I am still feeling like I have to use the bathroom, very tender. My stomach still has some slight pain, but I havn't ate much in 2 days, I'm afraid to eat. I had a little bit of a McDonalds Side Salad (No Meat, just lettuce, tomatoes, carrots) a couple of hours ago, and I have been drinking sprite. Is it possible I may not have IBS? Any Tips I can do to see for myself or to feel better?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.