Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TO ALL THAT HAVE READ MY POSTS:please all i am not angry at you all, in fact you all give me hope. i'm very lucky to have found so many wonderful people that feel like me --so again i am not angry just real frustrated sometimes--so please all keep responding-it helps--and to you all---i wish you well!!--thank you -cadia------------------Cadia Carpathia

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For real Bill I know what you mean..just so many people have read my posting and mistook me for being so angry. I think musem had some problems with me because i used to use all caps...since then I've tried to learn to type better so no one passes jugement on me for the way i type. Like I said before to *m* i'm just learning on this computer and i'm just now getting used to things,not to mention i was seriously venting and could'nt worry about proper puncuation, so i used all caps.sorry if i offended anyone. feel better everyone!------------------Cadia Carpathia

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.