Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was diagnosed with IBS a few years ago and have a sensitive stomach, which is up and down.at the beginning of august i had some sort of bug, achey all over, feverish and diarrhea for 2 days straight!pretty much every half hour when i was awake.since then i have not fully recovered.maybe it triggered the IBS?cant get an appt at the doc until the 25th....ive been having a few days of diarrhea then a day or 2 of constipation.my stomach is never fully settled.a lot of times i have this pressure feeling near my rectum.im trying to be careful what i eat.the only thing i know is making it worse is coffee.but i cant stop that now.im in the process of quitting alcohol, been a week and half.im taking psyllium husk. drinking ginger tea. fiber.but its still so erratic and unpredictable.when i go to the doc im gonna see about trying more diet changes.yesterday was a tough day of D and stomach pains all day. hard to be at work.just want to post this and get some advice or feel like im not alone.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks!well cutting out alcohol is tough but i need to anyways, been an issue at times.cut way down on sugar.not ready to quit coffee yet.i find when i have a soy latte its not as bad.its crazy how awful i have felt the past few days...and cant figure out what may be irritating me.but its so frustrating.spent all of yesterday in bad pain, running to the bathroom at work.finding myself extremely hungry after D.and today felt just about the same.it comes in waves.its making me crazy!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.