Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,You are not alone...I have had problems with my stomach for a couple of years now and this January I was diagnosed with IBS. I still don't know what I should eat but I suspect that coffee, sugars and alcohol is not good for me either.
i was diagnosed with IBS a few years ago and have a sensitive stomach, which is up and down.at the beginning of august i had some sort of bug, achey all over, feverish and diarrhea for 2 days straight!pretty much every half hour when i was awake.since then i have not fully recovered.maybe it triggered the IBS?cant get an appt at the doc until the 25th....ive been having a few days of diarrhea then a day or 2 of constipation.my stomach is never fully settled.a lot of times i have this pressure feeling near my rectum.im trying to be careful what i eat.the only thing i know is making it worse is coffee.but i cant stop that now.im in the process of quitting alcohol, been a week and half.im taking psyllium husk. drinking ginger tea. fiber.but its still so erratic and unpredictable.when i go to the doc im gonna see about trying more diet changes.yesterday was a tough day of D and stomach pains all day. hard to be at work.just want to post this and get some advice or feel like im not alone.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.