Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My symptoms were so uncomfortable today that I became desperate for new info on how to deal, so I got on the net and looked up "irritable bowel syndrome." That is what I was told was wrong with me about eight months ago when I finally told a Dr. that there are some days that I just feel "poopy." However juvenile that may sound, it was the only way I could describe it to anyone who needed to know how I felt. I wasn't hungry because I felt poopy, I didn't want to go out because I felt poopy, I couldn't have sex with my husband because I felt poopy. Worst of all is that every time I would have to be in the bathroom (sometimes 6+ x's a day) my husband would say "you have to go AGAIN!" All I could say was that he had no idea how miserable I was. Now I can't stop crying. It sounds so cliche to say what a relief it is to know I'm not alone, and people exist who can truly understand. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
This place is great, because of one of the members recommendations, I don't have anymore IBS symptoms at all - for three straight months. I now eat what I want, go where I want, drink what I want (although I don't drink alcohol because it never was my thing and my sister died from drinking and driving), etc. I love this place. I always come back because I like to help answer whatever questions I can. If we all never returned after we felt better, there would be no one around.
Enjoy being here, there are so many helpful, wonderful people here. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome kamiann! This is the place that you can go to know that you are truly not alone with IBS. There have been many times I have read different posts and thought~ " Hey! I thought I was the only one!" Hope you can find some comfort here!
morning

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.