Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
16 Things to do at a fast food Drive-Thru Drive through backwards. Belch your order. After ordering, cover the speaker and microphone with transparent tape. Watch as customers and order-takers are unable to hear each other and, thus, each raises his/her volume. Barter. Offer a Whopper for a Big Mac. Walk through. Speak a foreign language (make one up if you have to). When the manager comes to the microphone, speak English and inquire as to why the order taker had such difficulty understanding you. Repeat everything the order taker says. Attempt to take the order-taker's order (say, "Hi, may I take your order?") before they get a chance to take yours. Order confusing items. ("Hi, I'll have a large orange Coke and a small medium fries, please.") In a crowded drive-thru line, place a HUGE order, then slip out of line and watch the fun as the person behind you is handed 40 bags of food. When you arrive at the window to pick up your food, hand them several bags of garbage & ask if they'll dispose of it for you. Make sure it smells. Drive through with a carload of naked people. Speak in such a garbled fashion that the order-taker will think there is a problem with the speaker and ask you to order at the window. When you arrive at the window, speak in the same garbled, incomprehensible fashion. Drive through with someone on the hood to accept the food. Have a friend hide in the trunk. When you approach the window to pick up your order, have him start yelling and banging his fists on the trunk. Change a flat tire in the drive-thru lane.

·
Registered
686 Posts
A few thoughts from George Carlin...1) Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.2) One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.3) Atheism is a nonprophet organization.4) If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeysandapes?5) The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where allthe bad girls live.6) I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's theself-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat thepurpose.7) Could it be that all those trick-or-treaters wearing sheets aren'tgoing as ghosts but as mattresses?8) If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?9) If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking andthere is no woman around to hear him - is he still wrong?10) If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself,is it considered a hostage situation?11) Is there another word for synonym?12) Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do apractice?"13) Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all?"14) What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating anendangered plant?15) If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?16) Would a fly without wings be called a walk?17) Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someonewillclean them?18) If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?19) Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?20) Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?21) If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right toremain silent?22) Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?23) How do blind people know when they are done wiping?24) How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?25) Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they tastefunny?26) What was the best thing before sliced bread?27) I'm not schizophrenic. You only think we are.

G

·
Drive thru humor: I was at McD's drive up with my husband. He was giving me his order and I was yelling it in to the intercom. He says, "one big mac" & I say, "one big mac", he says, "large fry" and I say, "large fry", he says to go & I say, "that's to go."Then it hit me- of course it's to go we're in the drive up! He thought that was so funny. I was embarrassed to drive up to the window & get the food. My husband had a sore arm later from the punch I gave him for being so cute with me. Ha! Ha! I still laugh.

G

·
I don't know why but that reminds me of when I called Domino's Pizza for delivery. I told them I wanted a Domino's Pizza (wanted to say pepperoni) and they said "lady, that's all we sell". I guess you had to be there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.