Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks so much for the long post on Immodium!! this is the most info I have seenon this stuff since I started searching months ago. i too worry about taking it everyday and long term. I'm up to three a day now alternating with two aday. Nothing else seems to work and it seems to mbe the mildest drug for the purpose. My doctor says take four a day...and get out of my hair basically. Well, I'm getting out of his hair. i'm getting in a study being done on the drug alosetram for which I'll get free testing and maybe some attentin to my problem and free immodium while I'm in the study (in case I'm on the placebo or the drug doesn't work. so wish me luck!

G

·
If anybody is interested, I could post similar information on other medications. The Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties database (CPS)I have access to is the CD-ROM version of the reference book used by many medical professionals.

G

·
I take Immodium all the time. I even have a prescription for it. Please repost what you have. I'm very interested in that info!

G

·
Offeru, See original immodium info posted to message subject 'Immodium ?s Need answers!' from a couple days ago.

G

·
Hi Judy--Good to hear that you're testig Alosetron.I know that is only for women.Could you tell me how you got connected with the study? I am looking for a study with another drug, also in the NYC area. I am in Manhattan.Thanks and good luck!D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.