Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it is almost time for me to go out and buy some more since my package is empty !! Been doing okay for a couple weeks until yesterday. 5 BMs in the morning..urgent, cramping yet not watery or even that loose. It is constipated diarrhea !! I go and have like several small pieces of stool that are not hard or dry but soft and mushy yet formed. They sink to the bottom of the toilet and pile up !! sorry for the graphic thoughts i probably created in your mind. anyways I had to go to work so I popped an immodium and made it through my shift without any more BM's. My tummy felt a bit contracted though. So this morning I woke up and my stomach is gurgling away like I am full of bubbly foam in side or something...that is what it feels like, yet I am not really passing gas.when you take immodium and it wears off do you get gas and gurgling ? or would that be unrelated to the immodium.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes it seems like the next day or two I am gassy from the Imodium. I understand how those BMs are like you are having. I have quite a few of those.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
checked through my medicine drawer and found a bottle of buscopan so popped one of those last night and it took the cramps away and I was fine up until now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts