Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and girls, I have just been told by my doctor that i have IBS (well waiting for tests to come back but he's pretty sure its IBS). Joined up here to talk to other sufferes and to try and get some information to try and manage it better. Im only 22 but it has effected my life tremendously and i wanna try and get rid of it...Hope you guys can help me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey there, welcome to the site. In our "advice" section on the homepage is a lot of help on how to control your problems
I hope those tests don't come back positive though, but if they do hey at least you finally know what this illness is. Unfortunately there is no way to cure or fully stop IBS and its syptoms, as it is a mental and physical action that has to deal with your organs and how they function, but you can certainly ease your pain, relax yourself, and stop attacks from happening.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey there, welcome to the site. In our "advice" section on the homepage is a lot of help on how to control your problems
I hope those tests don't come back positive though, but if they do hey at least you finally know what this illness is.
Cheers, neither do i, i will have a look in the advise section.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.