Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya I seem to be having problems as of lately where I sometimes feel like I need to have a BM again. Is the Incomplete evac sensation just that a sensation or is there still some left behind. My bum always feel sensitive after a BM lately like there is something there.Cheers

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
For me?? Sometimes there is and sometimes there isn't. Most times for me?? It is just a sensation. And I have learned to ignore it if I have gone a decent amount already that day.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers, you get both so that leads me to believe that it can be both. I usually just end up ignoring it but I guess I'll think twice before doing some jumping jacks

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Well.. my jack doesn't jump anymore anyway.. LOL I just go for swift walks.. nothing more intense than that.

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
Back when I used to get that was when I was in the long, soft one piece poop part of my recovery. I seemed to have lost the oooomph to push it all out and it would break off. I would normally have a second go later on and expel it at that time. I started eating a fiber bar for my afternoon snack and that seemed to provide enough extra density that it would all come out.Mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.