Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
I cannot digest a link like that.Very interesting but too complicated for me.I'm just a poor sufferer who want a cure for trapped gas and low bowel motility.

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
i agree spasman it is interesting. the question is how do we get rid of these extra mast cells. better question is how do we de-sensitize them.quercetin? i tried that but i don't think it helped. Ibsacol helps to some degree but not enough for me to expand my diet.i am thinking TCM and the law of similars. we shall see if it works. i think it is but...

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't believe there is a way to get rid of them yet, but an important aspect in IBS that degranulates them is chronic stressors.Stress reduction= less mass cell degranulations.Its important also that they are not the only problematic cells in IBS, EC cells that store serotonin are also very important.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't believe there is a way to get rid of them yet, but an important aspect in IBS that degranulates them is chronic stressors.Stress reduction= less mass cell degranulations. and qalso helps with the serotonin issues and pain in the brain issues.Its important also that they are not the only problematic cells in IBS, EC cells that store serotonin are also very important.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.