Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I refer to some information in the Participate newsletters I have here multiple times, I thought I would start a thread for each article (so it would be easy to refer someone to them when that topic comes up again and searching would be easy) and that information would be easy to bump on occasion for new viewers.Participate is the newsletter of www.iffgd.org Cheers K.

·
Prolific Member, iSupportIBS
180 Posts
The winter edition of Participate has an extremely understandable article on antidepressants and IBS. In addition, it also clearly explains what is currently known about the role of seritonin in IBS. I personally have found it difficult to understand the whole 5HT thing, but this article spells it out very nicely.------------------This input is provided solely for educational purposes and is not to be seen as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult a qualified professional about your personal medical needs and any questions you may have regarding this information.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.