Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,Why not think that IBS is caused by an intestinal fungal overgrowth ???Candida is really worse than a bacterial overgrowth and cause many symptoms. I would like to see what happen if you follow an anticandida protocol for 3 months. A real anticandida diet plus antifungals. It could be great to see how many people get better or totally recovered. Jorge.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hadn't thought of that. I have always been a sugar addict extreme (which can cause candida). My IBS reared its ugly head when I started a diet and ate big salads every day. Your idea is certainly so0mething to look into!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Guys,Why not think that IBS is caused by an intestinal fungal overgrowth ???Candida is really worse than a bacterial overgrowth and cause many symptoms. I would like to see what happen if you follow an anticandida protocol for 3 months. A real anticandida diet plus antifungals. It could be great to see how many people get better or totally recovered. Jorge.
I think it could definitely be a factor. I've been on so many antibiotics in the past 2 years because my regular doctor thought I had diverticulitis that I wouldn't be surprised if candida could be causing many of the symptoms I now have. I would like to learn more about an anticandida protocol. If you have or know where I could find said info I'd be very grateful.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think it could definitely be a factor. I've been on so many antibiotics in the past 2 years because my regular doctor thought I had diverticulitis that I wouldn't be surprised if candida could be causing many of the symptoms I now have. I would like to learn more about an anticandida protocol. If you have or know where I could find said info I'd be very grateful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.