Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been having for over a year now serious right hip pain in the pelvis right where your small intestine connects with your asending colon. it is a constant radiating pain only on my right side. it will not go away. all tests are negitive. i'm in terrible pain & average 2-3 hrs sleep per night because of it. i again am heading out to see yet another doc because i just am in so much pain. has anoyone else had or have this problem???? what to do?? what to discuss with doc???

·
Registered
22 Posts
i have been having for over a year now serious right hip pain in the pelvis right where your small intestine connects with your asending colon. it is a constant radiating pain only on my right side. it will not go away. all tests are negitive. i'm in terrible pain & average 2-3 hrs sleep per night because of it. i again am heading out to see yet another doc because i just am in so much pain. has anoyone else had or have this problem???? what to do?? what to discuss with doc???
I have the same pain and no one seems to want to help me. Have you found a doctor that knows what is going on?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts