Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
LDana/jeff,I am trying this stuff now and have been on it for a week now and have noticed more diarrhea/loose bowel movements and pain/gas and am hoping that this is just my body getting used to this...so I intend to persevere here. What is very interesting is that I went to see a doctor recommended to me by a friend today and he came out with this product and highly recommended it to me- can you believe the coincidence? Maybe this is gods way of telling me to try this stuff. At any rate, I called their hotline and spoke to the Dr. who developed this product and he was quite helpful- he told me to persevere as this could be the body healing itself. I am going to keep going for another 2 months, unless after 1 month it seems I am not getting any better. If I have to be a 'guinea pig' for users of the BB, then so be it! If it helps me then it will help anyone because I have been through the ringer looking for solutions and so far have not found any. I will let you know how I am faring on this....It would be nice to have another person join me though, any takers? Good luck Ldana if you decide to try this too!

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.