Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34,955 Posts

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Personal experience:1. Iridilogy reading $10 (said I once had 7 bwel obstructions, which could be seen in the fundis of the eye. How she knew? beats me but true. I was 11 and in an Ohio Hospital. This was done when I was 40 and in the dark back room of a "Health Center")2. Vitmain and supplements required to correct problems shown by my reading: $3753. Conclusion?MNL

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have a friend who is an iridologist and I have to tell you she annoys the #### out of me because whenever we are together she is always looking at my eyes! You can't have a regualr conversation with her without her scanning your eyes! Anyway...she learned to do this from an amish healer that she claims is the know-all-be-all-king of everything and she came to my house and read my eyes and some of my other friends eyes too. We were very careful not to tell her about anyones ailments. She was dead on target at picking up on a lot of things, however, her suggestions for treatments were not only costly, but didn't work out well for anyone. I think kind of similar to MNL's experience.My friend charges $5 for a reading which is pretty inexpensive and she did all of ours for free because she was in "training" so to speak. If nothing else, it was interesting and even a little entertaining.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
This guy discovered the science behind it...

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
___________________________________________"she annoys the #### out of me because whenever we are together she is always looking at my eyes! " ___________________________________________I had a girlfriend like that once.
Annoyed the #### outta me too...could not get the beer bottle to my mouth.MNL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.