Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have irritable bowel syndrome with the main symptom of diarrhea, are 18 years of age or older and live in or around the Boise metro area, you may be interested in one of our clinical research studies. Please click on the links below to view each study and if you would like to learn more or see if you qualify, contact ACR at 208 377-8653, ext. 102 or 104.

Advanced Clinical Research (ACE)
2950 E. Magic View Drive, Suite 182
Meridian, ID 83642
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.