Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I guess that problem would be more of a male thing, since we have stalls and can close the door for privacy.I suppose though, that if someone were watching me, I couldn't go either.Jeanne

·
Registered
191 Posts
very true Jeanne... I try to use the stall when I can... nothing sucks more than having someone walk in and take the urinal next to you and suddenly have everything cut off and not be able to go anymore... *sigh* best to avoid that whenever possible

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have trouble getting started when someone is close by- I am a male and wonder why women want another woman to go to the bathroom with them- I can imagine asking some guy if he wants to go take a whiz with me-

·
Registered
563 Posts
We go to the bathroom together so we can gossip about you guys.
If I go to sit on the toilet to pee, and then start thinking hard about something, the flow won't start. I have to consciously clear my mind to relax enough to go.Same thing happens when I'm at some event and there's a mile long line for the ladies' room.

·
Registered
264 Posts
If at a party/pub etc I sometimes go to the loo with my girlfriends... we do go there to have a gossip but none of us have any hesitation in peeing if the others can hear. No 2's tho NO NO NO NO NO NO, nor farting.... guy's seem to be less embarassed about that.Question... you pee shy guys... do u also not fart in company ???

·
Registered
202 Posts
I used to be, but since my surgery on my uninary tract 3 years ago it doesn't happen anymore as much. I have bladder spasms and uninary reflux so when the urge hits I have to go or am in alot of pain.Heather

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I dont fart in public, hehebut i dont like it when i am in a stall and someone sits next to me and does #2 its like if there is a stall next to mine they pick it. and yea xian i think the more i have to go to harder it is, i wish urinals were banned!

·
Registered
191 Posts
ok go figure... the one time I go to try to use the urinal... someone walks in right after me... knowing there was no way I'd be able to go... I just pretended I was done and flushed... good thing too cuz it was a co-worker and he started talking to me... ugh... how can people do that?lol... on a side note... there was a guy standing in the waiting area that kept checking me out as I went by... *laugh* I so get a kick outta that

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.