Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
see i will get nausea but will not have any bowell movments..But when i wake in the morning within five mins iam going it all starts with my hands starting to sweating..And when they sweat then i know its going to be the big d and if i wake in the morning with no cramping i dont get the sweating hands and bwells are not as bad well i guess iam not as bad as some i only go once a day with my ibs...

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I too get nausea, but I don;t know if it is from IBS either. SOmetimes it is when I have D and sometimes I do;t have D. Sometimes I wonder if it is hormones. WHo knows.Take careKat

·
Registered
332 Posts
i get nausea. the medic who saw me when i was really ill before said it was from the pain which is perfectly poss given that i'm normally in agony - and what works best for the pain is the worst for the nausea of course!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I get nausea all the time from IBS, but I also have a good case of GERD. When one acts up the other piggy-backs along for the ride. My nausea is worse when I alternate to diarrhea, and with that I sweat profusely from my hands, feet and pits. When woken up at night with symptoms starting I'm usually shaking, faint, and weak by morning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.