Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, forum,I am just on board.I have some symptoms of irritable bowelsyndrone. I will like to see a specifistfor it. I live in north Berkeley, CA.Could you please refer me to some doctor(s)?Thanks.seewho

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
SeeWho, welcome to the bb.Contact someone here and see if they know any good GI's.Also there support groups so you know. The IBS Support Group For Southern California When: The First Saturday of each month Time: 11:15 AM-1:00 PM Place: St. Johns Hospital in Santa Monica, CA. Cost: Free WWW: http://home.switchboard.com/ibs Contact: Frank Brown fbrown627###yahoo.com IBS Self-Help Group For San Francisco When: The First Thursday of each month Time: 6:00 PM- 7:00 PM Place: St. Mary's Medical Center 450 Stanyan St. San Francisco Cost: $10 Contact: Womankind at (415) 750-5775------------------Moderator of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Anxiety and Hypnotherapy forum.I work with Mike building his websites. www.ibsaudioprogram and www.healthyaudio.com I also work with Mike in IBS clinical trials using Mikes tapes at an IBS research facility.My own website on IBS is www.ibshealth.com Please visit for accurate information on IBS.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
SeeWho, welcome to the bb.Contact someone here and see if they know any good GI's.Also there support groups so you know. The IBS Support Group For Southern California When: The First Saturday of each month Time: 11:15 AM-1:00 PM Place: St. Johns Hospital in Santa Monica, CA. Cost: Free WWW: http://home.switchboard.com/ibs Contact: Frank Brown fbrown627###yahoo.com IBS Self-Help Group For San Francisco When: The First Thursday of each month Time: 6:00 PM- 7:00 PM Place: St. Mary's Medical Center 450 Stanyan St. San Francisco Cost: $10 Contact: Womankind at (415) 750-5775------------------Moderator of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Anxiety and Hypnotherapy forum.I work with Mike building his websites. www.ibsaudioprogram and www.healthyaudio.com I also work with Mike in IBS clinical trials using Mikes tapes at an IBS research facility.My own website on IBS is www.ibshealth.com Please visit for accurate information on IBS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.