I have yet to be officially diagnosed with IBS. My doctor thinks I have some of the symptoms, but has recommended that I not return to school to see if stress is a major trigger. Once the factor of stress is determined, then what, I'm not exactly sure. I'm really afraid that if I leave school that I have wasted thousands of dollars in residence fees. But if I return, I may not pass as I haven't been attending since mid-October. I'm so confused because this is my last year. I guess if money wasn't the issue, my mind would be made up to not go back. I have a scholarship on the line, as well as huge student debt. I don't have the option to choose when my classes are and I may have to miss the whole year if I miss a semester. I have never walked the same path as anyone else, and I had started college later than I was supposed to, but I don't want to be coined as a "quitter." What was the popular thing to do? Finish school on schedule, or find out how to deal with the triggers before I return? I only have until November 11th to make my decision.