Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to get out of individual messages back to the forum list without closing the BB's and starting again. When I click to go back to the board I go right back to the individual messages I was just reading. I am sure I missing a lot of the good poop here because I just don't have the patience to go on and on and on....------------------�� wherever you go there you are

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hmmmmmmm I throw myself out accidentally sometimes, too, which is very frustrating when you're on a five year old slow 486 like I am, anyway. There are several ways I avoid this, depending where I am. At the top right of the screen, there is the list of open files, and you can just click to go back to the bulletin board list one up from the file where you are. Or you can go to the bottom of your screen and click to "Hop to" and select the forum you want. If you're in the individual descriptions of people, "File" "close" used to take you back to the previous screen and out of the loop, but I haven't tried that lately.kate[This message has been edited by kate-tn (edited 07-08-1999).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.