Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,I was wondering.. lately I have to go to the bathroom like, 6 times or more a day. Every time it is only a small amount of stool. It is not D, but it is much softer than a normal BM. Today I also had quite a bit of undigested carrot which I ate yesterday and the day before yesterday mixed through it. My bowel feels a bit uncomfortable and sometimes a little bit painful, but not much, though the last centimeters which were already irritated burn like hell every time I have to go now. Anyone recognize this?

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Everyone has undigested stuff in the stool and hard do break up things like carrots or corn are common to see in stool.So that isn't a symptom of IBS it is a symptom of being a human being (or well pretty much anything that poops, really)More frequent but small stools of fairly normal consistancy can be a symptom of rectal hypersensitivity which is one feature a lot of IBSer have. Basically the rectum gives the "empty me now" signal long before it is full.K.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.