Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It dawned on me tonight that perhaps I have IBS.... that is how I landed on this Forum. I have found that a few days each week, I have a lot of gas, bloating, and pain in my abdomen. On some occasions, it is so bad that I feel nauseated. Usually, it's just the gas/bloating/pain. I try to eat pretty healthy diet....so part of me wonders if the gas/bloating/pain has to do with eating fresh fruits and veggies..... but there are other times where I feel the symptoms and I haven't been so good about eating fruits and veggies...so it has me wondering what the heck is going on inside me!The other thing I don't understand (and this is going to get kind of personal)... is that because of my fairly healthy diet, I have pretty good bowel movements.... I had a BM today.... and later in the afternoon felt bloated and pain in my tummy.... thought I had to have another BM but nothing came of that. The pain in my tummy was so bad that I was hunched over...I try my best to control symptoms by adhering to a healthy diet, drinking lots of water (limit the carbonated beverages and caffeine...I've found those two things sometimes contribute to my not feeling well). Any thoughts?? I do have a Dr's appt next week and I'm going to bring up my complaints..... Thanks for listening. Have a good evening!Ali

1 - 2 of 2 Posts